With stunning panoramic views from almost every room and a prime North Slope Potrero Hill location, this immaculate 3 bedroom, 1 bath penthouse, unit offers the best of San Francisco living.
This newly painted, two-unit building does not share any walls with any neighbors, allowing this this top floor unit to have views in every direction, privacy and have the feel of a stand-alone single family home.
A private cedar security gate and charming cobble stone stairway lead to the landscaped courtyard and gardens, complete with a gas powered fire pit and new cedar benches, a peaceful urban oasis to enjoy the City’s best weather. A private exterior stairway leads to the large, picturesque redwood deck, which is surrounded by stunning bridge to bridge, Downtown, AT&T Park and East Bay views. The interior is filled with light and the broad bay and picture windows frame the elegant living room.
The adjacent dining room provides an open floor plan and gathering space for festive meals prepared in the well-appointed kitchen. The bright master bedroom is highlighted by gorgeous bay windows to the north, as well as custom floor to ceiling shutters that can be utilized for additional privacy. There is also a practical adjoining home office space and a walk-in closet complete with a custom closet system. A sparkling bath and laundry room complete the main level floor plan. On the stairwell to the second floor bedrooms notice the beautiful built-ins along the stairwell. The upper level, with its treetop and City views, features two additional bedrooms, both with good sized closets; one with Panoramic views of the Bay and Downtown; the other is a private bedroom complete with vaulted ceilings that provide comfortable accommodations away from the main living area. This unit also offers a large deeded garage for one large car (or two small ones) with abundant room for storage. Same street parking for a second car is always available either in the driveway and/or on the street.
The homes central location is blocks away from Whole Foods, vibrant 18th Street, World Gym and in close proximity to 101, 280, CalTrain, Downtown and the Design Center complete the appeal of this special home.
Low HOA’s @ 323.31 / month
- 1351 square feet of living space
- 3 bedrooms & 1 bathroom
- Stunning Panoramic Downtown, Bay & Golden Gate Bridge, AT&T Park (you can practically read the score board) & East Bay views
- Light oak hardwood floors in every room and closet except bathroom and two upstairs bedrooms that have beautiful newly finished Douglas fir floors
- Traditional moldings with recessed and track lighting throughout
- Private entryway, scenic and deeded redwood deck.
- Peaceful patio and thriving foliage complete with a basin, gas fire pit below
- Stylish gourmet kitchen with solid wood cabinetry and high quality stainless appliances
- Elegant living room with phenomenal views from its large picture windows, a wood burning fireplace with gas starter.
- A wall mounted Flat Screen Television on a swivel arm is complemented by an artistic alcove/ media closet that’s wired for surround sound, but tucked away from view.
- Compelling formal dining room with track lighting and easy access to the nearby kitchen and living room
- Sunny master bedroom with a wide bay window with phenomenal views; a chic ceiling fan, adjoining office space, smartly customized walk-in closet.
- Gleaming bath with dual sinks, wide countertops, tile floors and a tub/shower combination with stunning white tile surround
- Sleek winding stairway bordered by attractive and functional built-in shelving
- Light and airy upper level bedrooms delightful pitched ceilings, roomy closets and lovely City views
- Well-appointed laundry room with a practical washer/dryer closet with outside access.
- One car garage, additional storage and low-density street parking; truly some of the easiest in the City.
For decades, Potrero Hill remained one of the best-kept secrets in San Francisco. Shipyards and working docks on one side of the hill, bakeries, breweries, and warehouses on the other gave a decidedly blue collar cast to this quiet neighborhood. As South of Market was colonized by the dot com explosion, the former warehouses and factories were converted to office space and live/work lofts. San Francisco high rises sprang up along the 3rd street corridor, and suddenly Potrero Hill wa-if not in the center of things-a short commute to the action.
Today, Potrero Hill has lots going for it besides its location, sunny weather, killer views, and easy commutes to downtown or Silicon Valley. The neighborhood is comprised mainly of single-family Victorian homes that withstood the 1906 earthquake. Shops along 18th street include Chez Papa, which offers some of the best French Provencal bistro cuisine on this side of the Atlantic. Blooms, named after the heroine of Ulysses, is a classic bar, offering pool tables, and jaw dropping views of the city at night. Long-time come-as-you-are favorite community coffee shop, Farley's, makes coffee strong enough to cut through any fog.
At the foot of Potrero, the scene is a lively mix of students at the California College of Art campus, and the California Culinary Academy, with local bar The Bottom of the Hill hosting up and coming new music acts. Locals get their groceries at the nearby shopping center at 16th and Potrero.